◦ Machine learning for data and security engineering
◦ Data engineering tools and techniques
◦ Parallel and distributed data processing
◦ Data and information visualization
◦ Outsourced database services
◦ Data management in the cloud
◦ Sensor databases
◦ Big data management, analytics and applications
◦ NoSQL databases
◦ Internet of things
◦ Open data for smart cities
◦ Smart city: data analytics, security, and applications
◦ Crowd sourcing
◦ Semantic web and ontologies
◦ Security issues in big data
◦ Data protection in smart devices
◦ Advances in data security and privacy
◦ Blockchains for data management and applications
◦ Security issues in outsourced database services
◦ Security and privacy in internet of things
◦ Data hiding and multimedia security
◦ Energy-efficient data security protocols
◦ Emerging data management systems and applications
Authors are invited to electronically submit full papers in English. The submitted papers must be in PDF in the LNCS/CCIS one-column page format (http://www.springer.de/comp/lncs/authors.html).
The length of submitted papers should be from 12 to 20 pages (for long papers) and from 6 to 8 pages (for short and poster papers). All papers have to be written in the English language.
Authors are invited to submit their papers at the EasyChair web site using the following URL: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=fdse2022. Detailed instructions are shown in the EasyChair submission page.
The annual FDSE conference is a premier forum designed for researchers, scientists, and practitioners interested in state-of-the-art and state-of-the-practice activities in data, information, knowledge, and security engineering to explore cutting-edge ideas, present and exchange their research results and advanced data-intensive applications, as well as to discuss emerging issues. At the annual FDSE, the researchers, scientists and practitioners are not only able to share research solutions to problems of today’s data and security engineering themes, but also able to identify new issues and directions for future related research and development work.
After the last eight successful events, FDSE 2014 and FDSE 2015 (Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam), FDSE 2016 (Can Tho City, Vietnam), FDSE 2017 and FDSE 2018 (Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam), FDSE 2019 (Nha Trang, Vietnam), FDSE 2020 and FDSE 2021 (Virtual Mode), FDSE 2022 will be held in Hybrid Mode from November 23-25, 2022 in Ho Chi Minh City University of Food Industry, Vietnam.
All accepted papers will be published by Springer Verlag in Communications in Computer and Information Science (CCIS). The CCIS series is devoted to the publication of proceedings of computer science conferences. Its aim is to efficiently disseminate original research results in informatics in printed and electronic form. More details about this series can be referred at https://www.springer.com/series/7899
Previous FDSE Proceedings have been indexed in Scopus, EI Compendex, DBLP, and listed in Conference Proceeding Citation Index (CPCI) of Thomson Reuters. FDSE 2022 proceedings will also be submitted to those indexing systems.
Selected papers, after further revision and extension, will be considered for publication in one of two special issues of the prestigious international journals:
• International Journal of Web Information Systems (IJWIS). IJWIS journal provides a descriptive, analytical, and comprehensive assessment of factors, trends, and issues in the ever-changing field of Web Information Systems. IJWIS is indexed and abtracted in Scopus, ESCI, Cabell's Directory, DBLP, EI Compendex, Inspec, etc.
• Springer Nature Computer Science (SNCS). SNCS is a broad-based, peer reviewed journal that publishes original research in all the disciplines of computer science including various inter-disciplinary aspects. SNCS is indexed and abstracted in Scopus, ACM Digital Library, DBLP, EBSCO Discovery Service, Google Scholar, etc.
More information of the previous special issues can be found in here.
Full Paper Submission:
June 25, 2022 July 15, 2022
Notification: August 25, 2022
Registration: September 09, 2022
Camera-Ready: September 09, 2022
Full Paper Submission:
August 01, 2022 August 15, 2022, 2022
Notification: September 15, 2022
Registration: October 01, 2022
Camera-Ready: October 01, 2022